Customer Service Representative
Are you searching for position where your opinion and ideas matter?
If so, you’ll be right at home at PlacidWay. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us increase customer satisfaction using the ideas, suggestions and feedbacks from our team members!
PlacidWay is currently looking for a Junior Customer Service Representative to manage the day-to-day business operations, support our clients via different communicational methods and prioritize activities for the business.
The ideal candidate is computer savvy, smart, analytical, energetic and a self-starter. The ideal candidate must be a fast learner, comfortable working remotely and able to follow instructions, be efficient and proactive in completing tasks.
We are looking for a self-starter who is very motivated and aggressive, self-disciplined and results driven.
- Working directly with the customers and addressing their concerns via Email, Chat and/or WhatsApp
- Provide Online Chat Support
- Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
- Manage prospects and a pipeline
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
- Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background, use spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and email software applications
- Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
- Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
- Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet savvy to research customer details
- Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications
We are offering:
- Solid initial training
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
- A friendly environment
- Long term relationship
- Performance bonuses based on the results
- Working in the international environment
The ideal person will start off on a 30 days paid trial project and be evaluated at the end of the trial. Compensation will depend on experience. References will be required.
If interested, please send us your CV to email: email@example.com
We will be in touch with the best candidates to schedule interviews.
We are looking forward growing with you.